Okay since I introduced you guys to me I will tell you how old we are and what part of the family is!!
Rhett: 36: Dad:, Job is he works at eagle eye produce https://eagleeyeproduce.com/
Taryn:32: Mom: Job is she is a photography https://www.tarynwarrenphotography.com/
Tacey:12: Big Sister:Job is to go to Rigby Middle school https://jeffersonsd251.org/our-schools/rigby-middle-school
Brylee:10: Little Sister: Job is to go to Philo T Farnsworth https://www.schooldigger.com/go/ID/schools/0157001064/school.aspx
Riggins:6: Little Brother: Job is to go to Jefferson Elementary School https://jeffersonsd251.org/our-schools/elementary-schools/jefferson-elementary/
That is all of our family members!!If you want to learn about our pets read on!!!!
Tessa: Cat: Mother of four! ( Emma, M, Snowflake, Meowers)
M: Cat: She is my favorite cat, she loves to cuddle!!
Snowflake:Cat: She is a white cat!! She matches with the snow!! LoL!!!
We have so many chickens I can't count how many+ we didn't name all of them!!!
That is for now!!!! Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment