Pages

Wednesday

Season of Birthdays

We have 3 birthdays in one month in our family! It's always a crazy, busy, fun month. But I'm always a little relieved when our birthday season is over(:

Rhett kicks off our birthday season! He turned 31 this year.  Last year on his BIG 3-0 birthday I was sick as a dog pregnant and made his birthday so LAME I really wanted to make up for it this year.  I don't know if I succeeded or not but the girls and I sure enjoyed decorating for his birthday and SURPRISING him!  My good friend/also neighbor and I got talking and realized our hubbies birthdays were only 2 days apart.  Her husband was turning 30 this year so we decided we wanted to throw them a surprise party with just our two little families.  It is NOT easy to surprise two hard working daddy's with unpredictable schedules.  haha. We sure tried.  It's a good, funny story but too long to try and explain on here.  

These were their yummy dirt cakes!


 We had it decorated it way cuter than this but I didn't get a before picture, this is more the aftermath.

 The weather ended up being so nice so we took the party outside to the deck! 





 Rhett opening his presents.  Well actually it's the girls opening the presents for him.

 Next up is Tacey! Tacey turned 7 this year! I cannot believe my Tacey is that old.  I am so freaked out about how quickly time is going by!  SLOW DOWN PLEASE!! Tacey couldn't be happier about turning 7. 
I decorated her door the night before.

 She definitely loved it. I think she walked in and out of those streamers about 10 times before she started getting ready for school.




 All year long Tacey has been begging me to meet her at school to eat lunch with her.  So Bry, Riggs, and I went and surprised her! Tacey was super excited to have us there.


 We were able to pass out some candy and out to recess with her.  Tacey grabbed Brylee's hand and hauled her around to all of her favorite play spots while I tried to keep up with the stroller.





 We didn't do a friend party this year but I still wanted to make it fun and special.  So Brylee and I went to work while Tacey was at school and surprised her when she got home by having the house decorated.


 I let Tacey open her present from Brylee early while we were waiting for Rhett to get home.  

 My mom, Rhett, and I went in together to get her this 4-wheeler. It's definitely been a hit.  It is pure entertainment watching the girls drive this thing! haha.


 And then comes my birthday. My birthday is always near Mother's Day which was kind of nice this year. I had two straight days of my family pampering me.  Rhett was so kind and took care of dinner and the house and DIAPERS for two days! It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I don't like the getting older part but the being spoiled was quite nice! In case your wondering I turned 27. BOOO! 
My mom and sister Brikelle drove up to see me!! It soo made my birthday!!  First thing we did was go get our nails done! My girls were there too but I didn't have a good picture.  I was so super grateful to have them here. It definitely made me feel special!


 Rhett spoiled me with gifts also.  He is honestly one of the most thoughtful people when it comes to gifts.  I am always so amazed and impressed with the sweet gifts he gives me.


 Rhett brought home thai food and ice cream cake! YUM!

And then my dad, Renee, and Cooper drove up and took me out to lunch at Olive Garden.  It was a great day!

 Rhett gave me these riding gloves and leggings.  Rhett was laughing at me because I was just sitting on the couch like this. haha. I REALLY like them!

Toni and her girls also took me out to lunch for my birthday! I had some sweet people from the ward stop and give me some treats!  This birthday I had so many people go out of their way to make me feel special.  Thanks for all the calls, texts, and visits everyone!  I had such an awesome birthday thanks to all the wonderful people in my life.

And that wraps up all our birthdays! Until November anyway(:




No comments: