Okay, I know this is a little late, (cause this is a Halloween pic) but this just got sent to us and I have to post it to show u how ridiculous we looked! But I do have to say that Rhett made an amazing old man, He is going to be HOT in 50 years!
Taryn this is hillarious!!!!! Very cute and creative..... How are you guys anyway! ( ps I just found your blog i hope it's ok if I peak from time to time)
Too funny. Hey girl. Quit ignoring my phone calls and emails! Just teasin. You need to email me your email address so I can invite you to view my blog. Eatonk8@gmail.com. Love ya and miss you
4 comments:
Taryn this is hillarious!!!!! Very cute and creative..... How are you guys anyway! ( ps I just found your blog i hope it's ok if I peak from time to time)
Too funny. Hey girl. Quit ignoring my phone calls and emails! Just teasin. You need to email me your email address so I can invite you to view my blog. Eatonk8@gmail.com. Love ya and miss you
oh and I think I always spell yours and tacey's names wrong! (Taren and Taci...whoops)
You guys are just so darn funny and cute! love the costumes! i love your blog! i hope all is well!
Post a Comment