


I can't believe my little girl is two! She had a pretty good birthday, she got way spoiled, which she totally loves. I took her to the store today and let her pick out a couple birthday presents for herself, she ended up getting playdough and legos. She also got a doggie, lipgloss, sunglasses, a skirt, and an Old Navy giftcard from all the people that love her. Yep, she for sure got spoiled. Thanks everyone for the awesome presents!!
4 comments:
That is so funny that she picked out Play dough and lego's because that is what she plays with at our house. She loves lego's and play dough.
Happy birthday Tacey!!! miss seeing you Taryn! we'll have to catch up soon.
wow thats crazy she is 2 already! she is such a freakin doll!
we miss ya guys hope things are going well
Oh my gosh Taryn! I cannot believe she is already 2 years old! She looks like such a doll!
Post a Comment