Pages

Monday

Guess What!

Tacey is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! I am 12 weeks pregnant(: and we are soo excited!!! Tacey is so happy, she thinks that she has a baby growing inside of her tummy too. Funny girl. We'll keep ya updated.

11 comments:

Brenda K. said...

Congrats Taryn! That is so exciting.

Allen Family said...

That is awesome. I hope you are feeling ok. I know with Tacey, you were sick so let me know if you need anything.

JustLivingMYLife said...

awh!!! awesome! congrats guys!

Amanda said...

Yay Taryn!!! That is so exciting! How are you doing? Are you going to be in Burley over 4th of July weekend?? We should get together!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

WHOOOOHOO!!! so fun! the world needs a mini rhett!

Thewes Family said...

Congrats Hunny!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats Taryn! Let me know if you need anything!

Danielle said...

congrats....how exciting!!!

Gilstrap Family said...

congrats taryn im so excited for you!

Royal Princess Academy said...

YAY CONGRATS that is so exciting!!!!!

The Calderwood's said...

hey taryn, you don't really know me but I was friends with your husband! I found ya'lls blog on the merrifields! Congrats on baby to be! You'll have to tell rhett Hi for me and hope you guys are doing great!