Pages

Friday

Date Night and Tacey

Tacey has this cute obsession with hats. She loves them! I think it is soo cute.



Rhett and I got to go on our first date in like 6 months last weekend. It was soo fun. Rhett borrowed my grandpa's shelby mustang and we drove to Twin and ate thai food. It felt so nice to be on a date with my hubby.


3 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

That is so nice.... and you look SOOOO cute!!! Glad you got to have a night on the town with your hubby!

The Jones' said...

I bet it was such a treat! Your hair is SO long girl! You look beautiful and your baby girl is just adorable!

The Jones' said...

I just looked at your last post before this... those swimming pool pictures are too cute! You better start working on her scorpion! Is that what we called it? Gosh... it's been too long! Miss you!