Look what I found at the DI the other day! It was a whoppin 2 bucks! Pretty sure it used to be a headboard, but say hello to my new entry table. It needs A LOT of work though. Any ideas on what I should do?? I have never done any painting or anything to furniture before (do I have to sand or can I just paint) so I would love some ideas! I also bought these vases there that I am going to paint. It's gonna be super cute! Can't wait to get started. I just need to finsih Taceys blanket that I have been working on FOREVER!
And of course I have to put some pics of the girls.





1 comment:
I suggest that you paint around the edges at least with an undertone, something that you'll use as an accent color in the house, and then paint over it in Black and sand down those edges for that accent color to shine through. Fun. Great deal. Great find!
Post a Comment