This summer has been soo much fun for us. Rhett is just about to get real busy with work(and hunting), so I have a feeling I am really going to miss summer and all the fun things we have been able to do together. Here are A TON of pics from the last couple weeks.
Jaxyn and Kiyoshi (my brother and sister) were able to come spend a week with us and we had sooo much fun. We did lots and lots of playing outside and cooking. I miss them so much now that they are gone. But I do have to say that the moment they left Tacey, Brylee, and I all crashed and pretty much slept the day away. Having four kids in the house certainly kept me on my toes...and I loved it.
This is the kids swimming in a monsterous tote. So cute.
Here is Tacey lounging in her kiddie pool.
Brylee is so funny. For some reason she LOVES swimming pools or lakes but the second I stick her in the bath tub she just flips out.
This last wee we were able to go to Burley for the fair. I absolutely love my hometown fair. I look forward to it every summer! We also manage to do a little shopping while we are there.
This is Tacey in the Buckle. She tried on probably 10 different outfits, accessories and all. I kept waiting for the people at the Buckle to get mad, but they all thought she was so funny and cute.
The girls in the back of grandpa's jeep. It is always such a treat for them when they get to ride in grandpa's jeep.
Tacey grew out of her naps quite a few months ago, but we have been on the go so much she just randomly crashes sometimes.
She is hanging half off the couch in all these pics. Wish I could just fall asleep like that.
We were also able to go to Logan and visit my mom and sisters. We had so much fun with them, they have the best pool there! But I didn't get a single picture of that entire trip so hopefully one of my sisters or mom did.
I am loving our new house. It feels so good to have some extra space. Tacey is so proud, anytime the house gets mentions she says "you want to come see my new house!" She is mostly loving all the little kids that live by us, she has made lots of new friends. Still don't have pics though cause guess what, I haven't completely finished unpacking yet. Horrible I know, but I swear I have great excuses.








No comments:
Post a Comment