This was our October in a nutshell.
A few days ago we went down to Hemming Village and celebrated Halloween there. We saw the wicked old witch, saw some pretty awesome pumpkins, and went on the hay ride. We had such a fun day together. I love it when Rhett gets to do fun stuff with us!
Tacey kept asking this lady what was wrong with her face, haha.
The girls dressed up 3 or 4 different times this year for Halloween. I wasn't really up to buying new costumes this year so I told the girls to just go through their dress up drawer and get creative. Put some old costumes to good use! Next year we will go all out...maybe.
We went to World Gym and did the trunk or treat there with Whitney and Braizley. That was fun, all the little girls got their nails painted while we were there.
For this occassion the girls ended up switching costumes from last year. Tacey was a flower(again) and Bry was a bumble bee. SOO CUTE(:
We had a Sunday where all the Warren kids got to meet up together in Island Park. It was super fun, but way too quick!! We need to do it more often!!
This is after Tacey slipped in the water and lost her shoe. Luckily Brenner was there to save the day and resuce her muddy shoes!!
I found this recipe for cupcakes and frosting that were SUPPOSED to be amazing. Well, I thought they were disgusting. My kids would disagree. So I did not end up frosting the cupcakes but I did let the girls frost the few that they wanted to eat. I am glad someone liked them(:
I had to go to Salt Lake for a Dr's appt and so Rhett and the girls came up with me. We got to my moms house in Logan super late the night before the appointment and then had to leave early, early in the morning. I am bummed I didn't get any pics while at my moms house. But the girls did have a great time with Grandma, Briky, and Tuffy for a couple hours(:
I did get some pictures of us at Temple Square. I LOVE that place!!!
At the beginning of the month one of my Best Friends Kara was able to come visit us for a day. It was soo good to see them!! Tacey and Elle made good friends. Tace still talks about what a fun day she had with Elle.
Thanks for coming and visitng!!
No comments:
Post a Comment