I am so behind! We have had such a fun summer so far. I am loving it! We have been keeping ourselves super busy and have been enjoying this nice weather. This has seriously been the funnest summer I have had in a long time. Too bad I have forgotten how to take pictures. So most of these pictures are stolen from Rhett and my good friends Whitney Ricks and Whitney Kennedy! Hope ya guys don't mind!
So here are just a few things we have done in the past month.
We went dress shopping with kaykay! This isn't the dress she ended up getting but she looks gorgeous in this picture! She is getting married at the end of the summer!!
The girls have been fishing a couple of times with their daddy.
I seriously can't believe how homeless they look in this picture but I had to post it cause they had so much fun. I went to the gym one morning and came home to my family being gone. I didn't hear from them a for a few hours. I guess rhett woke up and decided to take the girls fishing. haha. I told him he needs to leave me a note or something next time though!!
This was another time tacey went fishing. Braizley and Tacey got to go together with their dads. They did NOT want to touch the fish.
Braizley turned 3 earlier this week and had a princess party! So they girls got to dress up in their princess clothes. it was so cute!
We have also been to Beaver Dick park a few times to BBQ with Rhett and Whitney and their cute kids. That has been one of my favorite things to do. It's an easy dinner, easy clean up, and all the kids love it there.
The kids LOVE to swim. They would do it all day everyday if I let them. So we have been going to Rexburg Rapids, Splash Park, and Rigby Lake. That's why I love summer! There are so many fun things to do with your kids during the summer.
Thanks for always bring goggles Whitney Liz.
haha.
and look at miss chunckers there in the background. that is one cute girl in a swimsuit. i could seriously eat her legs they are so dang cute!
That is also "lion" (Mackray) and "stinky skunk" (Emmet) in the background. haha.
We are so happy the Kennedy's moved back here!!






No comments:
Post a Comment