apparently i have run out of space on my blog. weird. i don't feel like i even have that many pictures on my blog but i guess i do. has this happened to anyone else? blogger says i have to purchase something to keep posting pictures. i even tried deleting a few posts on my blog to make more space but its a no go. wondering if i should just make a new blog or back off on the blogging all together. anyways, i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and what you have done if it has happened.
2 comments:
It's never happened to me before but it has happened to a couple of my other friends and they just make a new blog. Good luck!
It happened to me and I just bought the $2.50/month storage. I figured if something were to ever happen (like a fire) and I lost my blog books I should be so so sad, so the $2.50/month is worth it to me to have everything all in the same place and be able to upload as many pictures as I want (well basically).
Post a Comment