Pages

Monday

Cute Hair and Good Food


I got lookin at Tacey's hair Saturday morning and realized how long it is getting. So I got really excited and decided to sit down and have some fun with it. Luckily she LOVES it when you do her hair, she was so good the whole time I did it. She looked so cute(: All day long she pointed to her head and either said "pretty" or "owey" I was gonna leave it in for a couple of days but since it was giving her a headache we took it out that night.

5 comments:

Kara said...

so cute! I am doing Elle's hair more now too, except its not quite as long as tacey's on top.

Royal Princess Academy said...

That is very cute hair!! Too bad Rhett didn't get to eat that lovely dinner till later.... it looked great!

Allen Family said...

You are such a good wife. I should do a nice dinner for Clint. We will see what happens. Tacey's hair is cute.

JustLivingMYLife said...

hey! how are you guys doing??? :)
her hair looked super cute that way, and thats awesome she loves it while you do her hair.
we miss ya guys!

Gilstrap Family said...

I was going to tell you..i just found out are mother in-laws went to highschool together! How crazy is that!