Pages

Wednesday

We are having a......

GIRL!!! yay! We are so excited to be having another little princess. I can't even wait. Thanks everybody who have been offering to help out, I really appreciate it. I have actually been just as sick with this pregnancy as I was with Tacey which has been really hard, but I have finally stopped losing weight and am holding my own now. Yay! So, since I have improved a bit my Dr thought it would be okay for me to leave, so FINALLY Tacey and I are where we belong...with our Rhett in Tennesee. It feels soo good to all be back together. We haven't been together in three months! It seems like an eternity!! Never again will I be apart from my honey.

9 comments:

Kara said...

hey girl...CALL ME! We need to get together. Maybe in like 2 weeks???

Allen Family said...

I'm so glad that you are together with Rhett. I can't even imagine. I'm so excited that you are having a girl. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

ahh! a girl, so exciting. i am glad you are finally back with your hubby. I don't think i could have done it...especially while being sick. you're a trooper! :)

Sam said...

I'm so happy for you. Your girls will be so cute together! Post pictures soon.

Thewes Family said...

Congrats on another little girl!!! That's so exciting!!!

Annie said...

So, We have another little Taryn on the way? Rhett, you better keep the three in check or you'll be over run!!!! Where is that boy? No worries, GIRLS ARE GREAT. We love our Paisley. You can shut up too, Taryn! HE,HE!

Jensen Family said...

Hey Taryn! This is Heather Jensen, Stuart's wife. Stu talked to Rhett a couple of weeks ago and he gave us your blog address. I can tell you that Rhett is just a happy to have you with him as you are to be there. He seriously sounded so depressed! Anyway, it was great to look at all your pics and get an update on your family. Tacey is seriously adorable. You'll have to check out our blog: jensenfam05@blogspot.com. I sent y'all an invite cuz ours is private. Anyway, check it out. Take care! Congrats on another girl. Girls are seriously the funnest!

Amanda said...

Yay! congrats-that will be so fun! Are you going to be home for fair? WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.