Pages

Wednesday

Month 5

I was going to wait until brylee turned 6 months to do a post but I feel like she has changed so much this month I decided to do it now. This is the month I realized she is for sure no longer my little newborn. Here are a few fun things that she has accomplished this month.
-started sitting up!! she is so excited about this, she thinks she is so big.
-she wants to crawl soo bad, but since she can't she just rolls over and over until she is where she wants to be.
-as you can tell from her BIG grin in the pic below, tace is still her favorite person Ever!
-she was NOT interested in baby food or rice for the longest time. but just this last week she has gone Crazy for it. i put her bib on and she knows it's coming and just starts freaking out. it's so funny.
-she is soo busy! always reaching and grabbing for stuff. very quick too.
-has such a special smile. she can put me in a better mood so quickly just by smiling at me.

LOVE YOU BRYBRY.

6 comments:

Allen Family said...

She is such a cutie! I love her smile, I can tell why that can put you in a better mood. Just looking at her smile made me happier!

Annie said...

she is so dang cute! i want to nibble on those sweet cheeks of hers

Kourtney Schow said...

Taryn!
Its soo good to hear from you it feels like its been forever!
But awh, thats funny about the bracelet! I always looked up to you when we were growing up haha
Thanks tho its soo weird to be graduated and not going back to high school next year, but I am excited to see what life has in store for me :)
Your daughters are absolutly adorable and it looks like you have tons of fun with them.
Hope everything is goin good for you and your family!
Keep in touch

Royal Princess Academy said...

Taryn- Both of your girls are absolutley ADORABLE!!!! What a cute lil mommy you are!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Taryn- Both of your girls are absolutley ADORABLE!!!! What a cute lil mommy you are!

britt said...

Taryn,
Hey it was great to hear from you. I loved the book! It was so intriguing! I think you will love it! Im doing great though! 3 weeks left of school! Sorry I havent been able to get back to ya things are pretty busy between work and school. But I would love to come me Brylee! Shes such a cutie! And Tacey is getting so big! How are things with you? Hope we get to talk soon! Love ya and miss you!