Pages

Wednesday

Look what Brylee can do!

If you know me I am sure you know that I am NOT a morning person, never have been. But these last few weeks I have totally started loving mornings.....thanks to Brylee(:  She gets up at 7 every morning and so lately just the two of us have been able to hang out for a couple hours before Tacey wakes up. I LOVE IT! Brylee is so happy and chipper in the morning. She just talks and coos and plays with my face. I normally bring her into bed with me for a few minutes after she wakes up and this is what she ended up doing this morning. Pulling herself up! Didn't even occur to me that she could do that.
 sorry the picture is blurry and grabbed my phone to take a picture as fast as I could, haha, u can totally tell.
(btw check out those cute, chubby legs, Love Them!)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! She's growing up so fast. I'm glad you're loving your mornings. Miss P is always up long before Brenner and it's been so nice to have one on one time with her. I know exactly what you mean by loving those sweet couple of hours.