Obsession One:
CHIZ'S RANCH
Soo Good. I'm not even much of a ranch person but I could drink this stuff! The only store I can ever find it at though is Broulum's. I am not very good at eating my vegetables but since I have been buying this stuff I love my veggies. The calories and fat from the ranch probably cancel everything else out, but at least I'm eating them(:
Obsession Two:
MY NEW CANDLES
I get so excited for fall so I can burn my favorite candles. I just found some huge pumkin spice candles for $5 and my house smells DELICIOUS! Love It!
Obsession Three:
OF COURSE...
MY GIRLS
They are constantly holding hands in the car. It melts my heart everytime I look in the backseat and see this(:
LOVE THEM

1 comment:
Oh, Taryn, I'm with you on that Chiz's Ranch. Yummy, I could drink it too. And how could you not be obsessed with those little ladies you're living with?
Post a Comment