Pages

Sunday

Brylee Update(:

My Baby Girl turned 9 months on Wednesday ): She is growing up soo fast. She also had her nine month check up this last week. Her doctor is always so impressed with how freakishly strong she is. My brother Jaxyn says that her fat rolls are really her muscles, haha (Jaxyn is 6 years old btw). Anyways, Brylee is in the 24% for both her weight and height!
These are some of the fun things Brylee is doing now:
-crawling
-pulling herself up (if she isn't standing, she's not happy)
-clapping
-giving BIG SLOBBERY KISSES (absolutely love those)
-has two bottom teeth (she is still not used to those, she accidently bites herself...a lot)
-got her ears pierced! soo cute!

And she is still our Smiley Brylee. She is such a joy! Love you miss Brybry.

1 comment:

Annie said...

So I have to wonder what a 9-month-old baby looks like that is in the 100% for weight? Holy smokes! That would be huge! That girl is so cute. I'm dying to see her little pierced ears. How fun. I can't believe she's already 9 months. Crazy how time flies by.