Pages

Tuesday

a little halloween preview

Tacey got to dress up for dance class on Monday. They danced for the first half of the class then had a fun little party the second half. It was so much fun. She wore her costume all day, wings and all. Monday's are by far the funnest day of the week for Tacey, but her class doesn't start til 5:45pm, which is pretty much torture for the poor girl. Anyways, here is a cute pic of Tace in her costume at dance.

 Sorry, my computer is being psycho so I can't get this picture to rotate. just in case you couldn't tell, she is a bumble bee(:

4 comments:

Annie said...

She looks darling. Better give her hugs and kisses from all of us.

britt said...

She is adorable!!! I miss the Warren family so much!

Jaylynn said...

she is so cute taryn! Love the costume too. Girls are too much fun!

Rebekah said...

CUTE! I <3 it!