So last Thursday I was able to go and do something Fun for Myself! My awesome friend
Whit did some permanent makeup on me. I got my eyeliner done, and I LOVE IT!! I have been contemplating getting this done for Years, but was always too chicken when it came down to doing it. But seriously, it wasn't bad at all. Whitney did such a great job. She did take some before and after pictures of me so when I get those from her I will post them. But in the meantime go check out
Whitney's website because she has got some super good deals going on right now!!!
3 comments:
You are brave. Can't wait to see. Remember our junior high p.e. teacher had permanent eyeliner, I think...maybe I'm remembering wrong though :D Don't know why that made me think of that.
Yes you are brave. I bet it looks awesome. I have been wanting to do my eyebrows but i am to chicken. Can't wait to see the pictures. :)
That is brave. I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment