I have the most amazing husband EVER! A few weeks ago Rhett redid my whole laundry room! I had been saying for months that I wanted risers for my washer and dryer so finally Rhett made a trip to Home Depot to get the supplies. But right before he got to building I changed my mind and decided that I wanted a folding table instead. I am soo glad I decided on the table instead! I LOVE IT! I no longer have laundry piled up on our bedroom floor, or socks stuck behind the washer and dryer. (: YAY!
And then he also built all these nice shelves! I need to organize them better though, it looks a bit messy.
I am soo blessed to have such a handy husband. He is so amazing! He has also been building shelves in all our storage closets and in our master closet. I feel like our house is getting more and more organized, it feels wonderful! What a talented man I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment