Pages

Wednesday

5 Years Baby!!

That's right, Rhett and I have been married for 5 Years!!! Our anniversary was actually on the 4th. It was so nice. Cody and Laura took the girls overnight for us. It was the first time I had ever really been away from Brylee and probably only like the second or third time from Tacey. Luckily I knew they were in great hands! Rhett and I hardly ever get to go out just the two of us so it was amazing. We went to Olive Garden, a movie, stayed up late talking, and then slept in. I loved it!
We have been through so much these last 5 years. 11 moves, 2 rough pregnancies, being apart for almost a year, graduating. But I can honestly say it has been the most amazing, best five years of my life. Rhett makes me so happy. I love how honest we can be with eachother. I love how he is the one person in the world that can always make me feel better. He makes me feel so confident and beautiful, I love it(: Rhett makes me always want to be a better person, he is such an amazing example. I love how he teaches by example and is never pushy (I am so dang stubburn), he is seriously my PERFECT match. I don't know what I would do without him. I go to bed so thankful every night, I am soo greatful to have such an awesome man.
Love You Rhett


1 comment:

Dani said...

Congrats Taryn! Crazy how time flies isn't it? Our five-year mark is coming up in June and I can't believe it's been five years already! I'm so glad that you are happy. You deserve it! You have such a cute little family :)