Pages

Friday

update

Okay, so I really do think that this grapejuice thing works! We have been drinking it like by the gallons. Tacey, who normally gets soo super sick anytime she is exposed to anything really did good this week! She woke up one morning and threw up a tiny bit and that was the end of it. Seriously! She was asking for oatmeal and chicken nuggets the rest of the day. haha, too bad I wouldn't give them to her. I have been keepin my girls on the BRAT diet just in case.
So, I really do hate to get on my blog just to complain, but can I just say the the stomach flu just sucks and has ruined my week. This was supposed to be such a special week. Tacey's birthday was on Saturday and then she was SUPPOSED to start preschool on Tuesday. Luckily everyone was healthy for the party but Tacey didn't make it to one day of school this week ): Honestly my kids really weren't even that sick, but my BIGGEST pet peeve EVER is when parents take their sick kids anywhere and everwhere (school, church..). So, I try really hard to be considerate and not expose everyone else when my family is sick or still could be contagious. Okay, I swear I am done complaining now(: And if you hadn't noticed, I must sound like the most annoying, paranoid mama ever.
But anyways, next time you think your family has been exposed to the nasty stomach bug drink a glass of grapejuice three times a day and it is supposed to really help fight the dang bug off (100% juice). But, I have heard lots of times, DON'T drink it if you are already sick...MESSY. Anyways, hope this helps somebody else, I sure am glad I came across it! I know it could have and should have been a lot worse for us this week.

No comments: