Every summer I look foward to fair week back home (Burley). Most of my family comes into town every year at this time which is what I love most about it.
We started the week off by going to the parade. I am not going to lie, it was pretty lame. But the girls LOVED it. Brylee loved the horses....except for that she kept pointing and yelling "puppy" every time a horse passed by. Haha, she's so cute.
Tacey and Trey
I love these two, they play so well together. And seriously never fight.
Little Bry. My Smiley Brylee wasn't so smiley that entire week which was such a bummer. The poor girl is cutting like 4 teeth right now ):
This is my cousin Shay who is holding Tacey. She is amazing. I would love to steal her and have her come live in Rexburg with me. Always so kind and sweet and amazing with my girlies.
FYI: yes that is Tacey drinking out of Brylee's bottle. She was so thirsty so I took the lid off of Brylee's milk and Tacey went to town.
Rhett kept himself busy by playing outside(: He took the kids for lots of little rides!
Here are the two babies taking a ride, they seriously couldn't be any happier.
Bry for sure has a future in playing the piano, she shows real promise.
Dad and Rhett finished off the deck that week too. We spent lots of time out on the deck. It looks so nice and feels so much bigger. Just has to be stained!
We spent two evening at he rodeo...or as Tacey would say the "radio." haha
Dad and the Coop Man
My SAWEET boots!
Tacey ate WAAAY too much cotten candy. I was so scared she was going to be sick. She was off the wall hyper and was climbing all over everyone. Luckily we were surrounded family.
I am so completely overwhelmed by how far behind I am on blogging. We have been so busy and done so many fun things this summer I want to get it all on here. So hopefully there will be a bunch of posts coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment