My Mom took my sisters and I on a super fun summer vacay! Loved it! We spent the first few days in St George and then headed to Vegas were we stayed at Planet Hollywood for a few days. It was the first time I have ever left the girls behind...actually it was the first time I had ever gone anywhere without Rhett. I was super nervous about leaving the fam behind, I even almsot backed out a couple times. I am soo glad I didn't, it was so good to be able to spend time with my mom and sisters. It felt crazy not having to push a stroller around or have a diaper bag on my shoulder.
My mom and I at Pizza Factory in St George. YUM
St George Temple
That is one of my very favorite temples
We were makin fun of Sacia, haha. She is always strikin a pose for the camera! You have to admit she always looks good in pictures(:
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Vegas. It was so good. We consumed A LOT of calories on the trip, but luckily we walked our little booties off too so it all worked out.
Sacia and Briky
Thanks mom for the Great trip! Love You!
1 comment:
You girls are beautiful. What a fun time for all of you.
Post a Comment