At the beginning of the summer we were able to spend a couple days with my side of the family up near Red Fish Lake. It was such a great weekend.
We ended up driving down a couple days early and hanging out in Sun Valley.
Shorty's is one of my favorite places to go eat so Rhett took me there(:
Rhett and Brybr
The girls scopin out the hotel room(:
Brylee and I
Tacey and Brylee posin for a few pictures.
Aren't they the cutest things you have EVER SEEN!! I can hardly stand it!
My Dad and Grandpa Cliff. One of my Favorite Pictures!
I LOVE my hunky husband!
Tacey is such a goofball. She is always great to entertain me no matter where we are.
We did have all the kids on the teetor totter but I guess I took the picture after Coop hopped off. They loved it.
Grandpa Cliff, Dad, and my cute little brother Cooper. That's 3 generations of Smith Boys right there(:
Renee also ran a race while we were up there and she and her team did Great! They ran through the night which sounds Crazy but they all had a blast. I am so greatful for the time I was able to spend with my family.






No comments:
Post a Comment