We were finally able to get together with my mom and sisters. They drove up from Utah to come see us yesterday!! We had soo much fun!
I have NO makeup on in any of these pictures but I had to post them.
We got a little carried away playing in photo booth. I think we took around 50 pictures in like 10 minutes. haha.
I think Bry makes the cutest chipmunk.
And Tacey makes the cutest bug.
The girls danced and sang for everyone.
Tacey has my mom's vest on, Briky's bracelets, and she was wearing Sacia's glasses. haha.
Thanks so much for coming and seeing us Mom, Sacia, and Briky. We are now going through some withdrawals not having you here. ): Love You Guys!!










1 comment:
Taryn your girls are so dang cute! Looks like you had lotts of fun with your mom and sisters. :) Love all the funny pictures. :)
Post a Comment