My little Bry turned TWO right before Christmas (Dec 22). It is soo crazy to me. It terrifies me how quickly time goes by. I feel so blessed to be Brylee's mom. I LOVE how she makes me smile everyday. She is the sweetest little stinker you will ever meet.
Rhett and I decided not to do a big party this year. But it ended up being such a fun day.
Brylee woke up to a picture from her daddy. That really made her smile(:
She had decided that purple was her favorite color that week. So I made her purple cream of wheat. The girls thought that was so fun.
I honestly have no idea how this happened.
Rhett's family was in town so later that night we met up at Dairy Queen to celebrate.
Rhett picked out this adorable cake! It was an ice cream cake and it was so dang good.
After Dairy Queen Tacey and I headed out to Walmart cause Tacey wanted to pick out a present for Brylee.
Brylee's favorite movie is Beast (Beauty and the Beast). So Tacey picked out a Beauty and the Beast toy. Brylee was in heaven. She didn't put it down for days.
And I had to throw this picture in of Brylee asleep on the stairs. haha, she cracks me up.

1 comment:
Happy Bday Brylee:) She has grown up so fast!
Post a Comment