We have honestly had soo much going on. April and May are always busy, busy months for us. We have Rhett's birthday, then Tacey's, then Mother's Day, then my birthday. Very fun, also very expesive couple of months for us(: Tacey's birthday was so much fun. I had planned on a party but since most of our family lives far away nobody could make it at the same time so everybody just stopped by at random different times which I actually ended up liking even more, cause then Tace got to spend some quality time with everyone. But I have to say she did get SOOO spoiled! Everybody just showered her with love and gifts. She had a blast! We did princess theme which was a total hit.
My birthday was last week along with Mother's Day so I also got way spoiled. Rhett got me some awesome running shoes (asics), I LOVE THEM. Makes such a difference to run in a pair of nice shoes.
Tacey in some clothes that she got for her birthday(:
The girls bonding and laughing during breakfast. They are so fun to just sit and watch.
We went to Dusty and Annie's house this last weekend which was so fun. But sadly I forgot my camera and I only got a picture of rhett and bry bry sleeping. I think it is such a precious picture.
And this picture is my favorite picture of all. This pretty much just sums up Tacey and what a little goof she is. She is wearing Brylee's coat, her undies, and my snow boots. I was doing the dishes one day with the door wide up open in the kitchen letting the nice breeze blow in when I see Tacey outside like this! She has one of the neighbor's ropes and is wrapping it around the tree. Oh the neighbors must think I am such a terrific mother. Tacey's always good for a laugh.
Bry Bry and I. Love this girl!
These were Tacey's cakes for her birthday. Making the castle cake turned out to be a little bit more stressful than fun, but that's okay cause Tacey LOVED it. It sat in the fridge for a day so Tacey would sneak a bit of frosting every now and then off of it. So it was a lot cuter the day I made it.
THE PRINCESS
These last few weeks have been so much fun. I was a little bummed out to be turning 23 though. I have always dreaded turning 23 because of that song that Blink 182 sings "nobody likes you when you're 23." Stupid I know, but kinda funny. Rhett always rolls his eyes at me when I tell him that. But I do have to say that I am in a place in my life where I couldn't be happier. I love waking up everyday! I love my wonderful husband and my girls soo much! Being a mommy and wife is the BEST! What a wonderful blessing it is.







3 comments:
your girls are so cute! Are you guys still in Burley? We might come out to Boise in October so if we do we need to definitely get together if you are close by!
Such a cute cake Taryn! Duch a good mom to go through all that stress for your kid. :) I'm sure Tacey loved it!
Thank you! and i need to tell you congrats on the new one in the fam!
Post a Comment