Pages

Monday

Great News!

Rhett and I are offically homeowners, and it feels GREAT! We put an offer on a townhouse 3 MONTHS AGO and just got the keys a week ago. The house was a short sale, and if you know anything about short sales, they are anything but "short." With that being said, I am SOO HAPPY right now! I love, love, love my new house! I promise to post pictures when we are all unpacked.


And I wanted to do a shout out to my little sister SACIA! Love You Sister. Thanks for coming and visiting me, and for cleaning.



3 comments:

Annie said...

I am so excited for you guys. It was a long wait, but I'm sure it was worth it. I can't wait for the pictures, and even more to come visit. We miss you guys HUGELY! Happy decorating.

Allen Family said...

Congrats on the new purchase. I know how it feels to finally own a house, and to do what ever you please with it without getting in trouble by the owners. Where is it?

JustLivingMYLife said...

wow! cognrats! where is the condo at? :) you guys are awesome! i miss you!