Pages

Friday

fun projects


So this week I got my hands on some paint...and glittler(: Meet the new colors of my living room. My new favorite color is blue. My new rugs are brown with a touch of blue so I thought I would spice the rest of my living room up.


This is Rhett's old chair (isn't it soo cute!) But it for sure needed a new look. LOVE IT. And Rhett still loves it too(:


And I painted this old vase the same color of blue.


Redid this old star 



Painted this mirror the same color of blue and made those "BOO" blocks for halloween.

This is for sure the cutest corner in my living room. Can't wait to get all the rest of my fall/halloween decor out!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

So cute! I am working on getting some of that same blue in my house. You should check out House of Smith's she uses that color a lot!

Annie said...

Too cute! I wish I could be closer so we could have been crafty together!

JustLivingMYLife said...

that is super cute! i love it!

Rebekah said...

Love it! You are so good at being crafty! I want to be festive so bad...I need to go shopping. P.S. I found your blog! :)

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

so cute taryn! hey, i miss you lady! i wonder if we will ever see you all again?!

Kourtney Schow said...

So cute Taryn!! I love crafting haha its so fun