Pages

Friday

Brylee's Party

Brylee's Birthday was so much fun. We had lots of family drive such a long ways to come and visit, it was so fun to see everyone. Thanks to everyone who came! Brylee loved all the attention and was so spoiled.
On another note, Brylee had her 12 month check up this week. It really was not a very fun appointment, she had 5 shots, I swear it is as painful for me as it is for her, ugh. But it's always fun to see how much she has grown. Her new stats are:
HT: 27.5" 10th percentile
WT: 19 lbs 10 oz 20th percentile
Haha, I was starting to think that she looked tall, but it looks like she is a bit of a shorty.
While we were out of town everyone around us seemed to be sick, so when the girls came down with a cold I wasn't too surprised. Except for that after their colds went away they had this rash all of a sudden show up. So at Bry's check up I showed the DR. Turns out they had a strain of strep not colds, which turned to into scarlet fever(which is where the rash came from). So crazy, I didn't even know people got that anymore. And they weren't even that sick, it was the weirdest thing. 

Well, here are some pics from Brylee's party!! 







1 comment:

Kara said...

so cute!!! Can't believe she is one:) Happy bday