Look at this adorable little girl and then look at the super cute chair she is sitting on!
Grandma Warren was going to get rid of it! But instead she gave it to the girls(: I love it! Tacey and I have been talking about painting it. She said either pink or white(:
Since we moved in to our new house I seriously have not framed one single picutre! So today Tacey and I sat down and chose a few pictures to put in frames.
So when you live in the North Pole (actually Rexburg) you have to get creative. These past couple weeks it has been in the negatives with a wind chill on top of that. But we still have fun!
Here are some of our daily activities!!
DRESS UP
(btw, Brylee is in my dress from when I was little(: haha)
LOTS OF LEGOS
DANCE CLASS
RIDING BIKES IN THE HOUSE(:
MORE LEGOS
And one day I got a little crazy and decided to move beds and toys around. So now the girls are sleeping in a different room and this is their new playroom! I love not having toys in their room. Anytime this room gets a little messy I just shut the door, haha.











2 comments:
That is funny. I was just talking to my sister about how every mother should have a room where they can just "shut the door" and have it not count towards how clean the house is :) When did you move into your new house? And I think I knew that you lived in Rexburg, but I've never really put it together in my mind if that makes sense....anyway, Brian's parents live there and we come up once in a while. I will have to come see you next time!!!!
Oh my gosh liz, I would love to see you! I really do miss hanging out with you, and I want to meet your cute little guy! We bought our house back i n july and I absolutely love it! And yes for sure, that playroom does not count. Haha.
Post a Comment