Pages

Friday

All About Tazer Bug

Tacey Birthday was clear back on April 30. Can't believe I haven't blogged about it yet, but better late then never. All these pictures were taken with my phone, so the quality is HoRriBle! 
Our Tacey Girl turned 4!! She is getting soo BiG! Thanks to everyone that came, you all made Tacey's day! 



Tacey had a Repunzal Party. It had to be princess and it had to be PINK!




Tace had to make a few cupcakes herself. People were a little nervous about eating the ones that Tacey frosted. It's just a little colored frosting People! I thought they were delicious and she was VERY proud.



Daddy helped with the cupcake decorating too. When I got a little overwhelmed getting ready for the party Rhett jumped in and did the cupcake design. I was super happy with how it turned out. Good Job Babe!


This is a nAsTy picture of me, but it's a good memory(:



OFF TO SCHOOL

Tacey also had her first day of preschool. It was actually supposed to be her 3rd day of school, but that is right when she caught the stomach bug so she started a week late.
School has been soo fun. I am going to be as sad as she is when it is over. I love having her come home and telling me everything she learned that day. She has made some fun new friends and loves her teachers!
When she gets up in the morning she request how she would like her hair done for school. On her first day of school she asked me to straighten it. She is so cute.



No comments: