Pages

Wednesday

Tacey's Dance Recital!

This is my third post today, so feel free to keep scrollin down if ya have the time. I am trying to get caught up today. Hopefully next up will be Tacey's birthday party, that is long overdue!

RECITAL TIME!!
Tacey had her dance recital back on the 14th. It was seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. This was Tacey's first time being up on stage and it is the only time the girls have ever performed their dances. Tace knew something Big was going on but I don't think she knew exactly why she was up on stage in front of a bunch of people. They did their ballet first (which Tace is not as familiar with as her tap) and her dance teachers were down in front telling them what to do by markin the moves and telling them to smile. Right when the music started Tacey just whipped out these random dance moves that I have NEVER seen her do before. Then she realized her teachers were right in front of her helping her. Tacey was concentrating so much on her teachers telling her what do that she was doing EXACTLY what they were doing. Cindy would tell them to spin by moving her finger so Tacey would just give her a confused look and spin her finger too. About half way through the dance she figured out what was going on and started doing the dance. We were laughing so hard. She for sure had the hang of it by the time she was up there for her tap dance. At the end when all the others girls were running off the stage Tace stood there and did a little curtsy and then ran off. My abs hurt at the end of the show from laughing so much. Each time before her dances started to would find us in the crowd and wave and give us a thumbs up. Her personality shines no matter where she is. I was such a proud mama, seriously it brought tears to my eyes to see my little girl up there dancing.
I was also so touched by how many people came to support Tacey. Rhett and I didn't do a very good job at spreading the word but still so many people came. My mom and sister Brikelle drove all the way from Logan and Grandma Warren drove up from Idaho Falls. Aunt Lori, Uncle Cody, Kayla, Shay and Travis all showed up too. Thanks guys so much. It really meant a lot to us.

Briky and Brybry


Tacey and her dance teachers Cindy and Kim

 




My mom and Brybry waitin for the show to start



We are missing Grandma, Lori, and Shay in this picture.


I have been trying to upload the videos of Tacey's two dances but can't seem to figure it out. Is there a trick to it??

No comments: