Pages

Wednesday

Project

I don't know if anyone remembers, but like a year ago I blogged about a "table" (it's actually a headboard) that I found at the DI. I have been wanting to paint that thing for the past year. Well, I finally did it! I sanded it, primed it, and then painted it ivory. I honestly thought I was going to spend a few days on it but once I started I just couldn't stop til I was done. I did it start to finish in about 4 hours. My hand lookes and feels a bit deformed now from holding spray paint can for so long, but it was well worth it. I love it. Here are some pics!

BEFORE




AFTER




I am going to add one more thing to it, but I am going to need Rhett's help with it. I will post another pic when I am completely finished with it!

2 comments:

Jaylynn said...

I love that! It is so so cute. And i love the colors! Awesome job! When I get a house I can decorate I might come to you for tips!

Annie said...

Looks. Awesome.