I know I just posted this picture on facebook so you have all probably seen it already but I just love this picture. We just went to see my family for the day last Saturday and it was so much fun. I can't get over how much my little Brybry loves Grandpa Cliff. The second she sees him her face just lights up and she yells GRANDPA! The best part about being around Grandpa Cliff is he is basically the only one that can get her to calm down when she is throwing one of her terrible two tantrums. She just sits quietly and contently on his lap. Dang I wish I still lived next door to my grandpa! I think I know why Bry loves my grandpa so much, it's cause he is so dang AMAZING. Seriously, he is the best man I know. I love that I have him in my life and it just melts my heart every time I see the special bond they have.

No comments:
Post a Comment