Pages

Tuesday

BIG GIRL!

Brylee has officially thrown out her wawa's! (aka binkys)
Rhett actually gets the credit for this one. If I would of had it my way she probably would have gone off to college with that thing (kidding). But seriously I am a pushover for that girl. The wawas made her happy.
I thought it was going to be this horrible, terrible, traumatizing event.
It wasn't.
Basically we told her if she threw her wawa in the garbage she would be a BIG GIRL. 
So she walked over to the garbage and it was over.
I am so happy, but kinda sad too. She is getting SOO BIG!

So next on the list Potty Training.
This one is not as easy.
I am so not motivated to do this quite yet, but Bry is bound and determined to be a Big Gril.
SO here we go.
Wish us Luck.

No comments: