Pages

Thursday

Some Spring Cleanin'

My kids have been sick for over a week now and I am feeling a little cooped up! I'm going crazy. The bright side is I have had some time to do some of my projects I have been wanting to do off pinterest. 
My project today was a complete success! Ever since we moved into our house it has been driving me nuts how some of grout was dirty. I have tried a few things to try and it get it lookin good again but always failed. and then I saw this thing on pinterest on how to clean your grout with baking soda and bleach! Guess what, It works!!! I spent 2 hours today scrubbing every bit of grout we have in our house and it looks amazing! 
if you want to check out the website i found it here.

(photo off pinterest)


I also cleaned out a few stains out of carpet today. I used one part dawn dish soap and two parts peroxide. it's like magic i tell ya, for reals. tacey had decided to paint her fingernails with bright pink nail polish in her  playroom. only a small part of that polish made it onto her fingernails, the rest ended up on the carpet. anyways, i was able to get the stains out with the peroxide and soap. I LOVE PINTEREST! 

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Okay, I am totally trying these cleaning tricks! I've scrubbed and scrubbed my kitchen floors and nothing seems to work. Thanks for posting!